Lenovo Y50 Screen Removal

connor J

Honorable
Sep 9, 2013
So I just got myself a Lenovo Y50 for school and for when I go away to watch movies and play games when bored. Now I computer and its great but the screen seems like it has a protective layer on it that dims down the screens colors. I dont know how to explain it but like when I read works on steam, the grey of steam and the black seem blurred and not showing fully. If anyone knows how to remove the layer if its there I'd appreciate the help!

Solution
just read a review of it they said the screen is absolutely terrible

quote from review

"I'm pretty particular about displays, and the Lenovo Y50's screen simply does not make the cut in any regard. From the desaturated colors to the lacking brightness and washed out blacks, it's a bummer to look at. Sadly, it really is the biggest flaw that detracts from what is otherwise a more than decently equipped laptop with an excellent design for a great price."
just read a review of it they said the screen is absolutely terrible

quote from review

"I'm pretty particular about displays, and the Lenovo Y50's screen simply does not make the cut in any regard. From the desaturated colors to the lacking brightness and washed out blacks, it's a bummer to look at. Sadly, it really is the biggest flaw that detracts from what is otherwise a more than decently equipped laptop with an excellent design for a great price."

Solution