Is there a trusted rent to own gaming PC site anyone knows of?

Ryan_183

Commendable
Aug 24, 2016
Ok so first off i know it would be cheaper to build my own or buy prebuilt thing is i really suck at waiting anyway anyone know a trusted rent to own gaming pc shop online?

Solution
$700 to buy vs $750 rent to own...no problem. It's a bit 'cheaper'.
$275 to buy vs $900 rent to own...yes, we WILL make a statement on it.

Someone else may/will come across this thread, and not have to ask the question.

Sorry if you take umbrage at us out here trying to assist you.

USAFRet

Titan

USAFRet

Titan
$700 to buy vs $750 rent to own...no problem. It's a bit 'cheaper'.
$275 to buy vs $900 rent to own...yes, we WILL make a statement on it.

Someone else may/will come across this thread, and not have to ask the question.

Sorry if you take umbrage at us out here trying to assist you.

Solution
its just people giving common sense answers--it would be far cheaper to buy it on finance,credit card,bank loan etc--that said its your money to throw away

i already asked what country you were in to try to help but dont believe you answered that

Ryan_183

Commendable
Aug 24, 2016

Ok so yeah i wanted to get a loan first however i have no credit history that is the big reason i was going to just rent the PC.
As for where i live I'm in the USA.

Jeff Kaos

Distinguished
Why not just pick one from Best Buy or Amazon and then apply for their credit card? You'll probably get at least $50 off the purchase and can make monthly payments on it that way. Rent to own is crazy and it went of style years ago. I know a lot of people hate putting things on credit and I always prefer to pay for cash and have very little credit card debt. But desperate times call for desperate measures and if you're responsible enough to foot the bill for a rent to own rig you should be responsible enough for a rig on credit.

Don't any USA stores do PayPal credit finance ??

Of course you have to be passed by PayPal first but their finance rates are really decent (in the uk at least)

£500 in the UK costs £576 over 2 years with no deposit.
I'd expect the USA rates to be near the same.

USAFRet

Titan

Not really. But the store does not really care where the money comes from. Credit card, PayPal, cash out of your pocket, whatever.
But if you can get credit from PayPal, you can generally get a credit card of some sort.

The rent to own places are really finance companies, not electronics stores. They make their money with the 'rental fee' (loan). Not the sale of the electronics.