PC startup and shut down bugs

bramdebrommer

Commendable
Jul 11, 2016
My pc is almost half a year old now, but it has had a lot of weird bugs already. I've solved most of them (the BSOD's) but my pc is still acting weird. sometimes. When my pc goes to sleep, it freezes. The screen is black, and all i can do is restart the pc with a forced shut down. Also when i shut the pc off sometimes, the screen turns off as well and the pc freezes. The fans, and the activity light are still running (not the hdd light). Also, sometimes the pc randomly freezes and i get a loud, low sound buzzing noise from my speakers. The pc screen freezes as well and i can only restart or force shut down. Prime 95 also acts weird. The processor runs at 95 percent and the temps are: GPU:37`C CPU:39`C
SPECS;
R9 380
8 gb g skill
fx 6300
asrock 970M pro3 r2.o
Seasonic psu
I think it might be the PSU, MoBo or (least likely) the RAM.

Please help out and thanks for your answers and help in advance :)

Solution
Well, a 6 month old Seasonic will support the right power states so thats not likely the cause. They make good PSU and I doubt its the cause (I have been wrong before). It could be cause I have one that I won't hear a bad word against them :)

Have you got latest BIOS? That could be one cause.

Have you got latest motherboard drivers? Download the Asrock App store and it will get you updated in that regard: http://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/970%20Pro3%20R2.0/?cat=Download&os=Win1064

Colif

Win 11 Master
Well, a 6 month old Seasonic will support the right power states so thats not likely the cause. They make good PSU and I doubt its the cause (I have been wrong before). It could be cause I have one that I won't hear a bad word against them :)

Have you got latest BIOS? That could be one cause.

Have you got latest motherboard drivers? Download the Asrock App store and it will get you updated in that regard: http://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/970%20Pro3%20R2.0/?cat=Download&os=Win1064

Solution