Anyone ever Bough windows 10 license from Bonaza?

Ethanh100

Honorable
I am looking for a new license for one of my systems on the cheap. I have never heard of or used Bonaza before, and found it when looking for cheap windows licences. I was going to purchase a key from Kinguin.net which I had had experience with before with games, and know that I can get a refund if at aytime the key stopped working. I wanted to go with Bonaza so i could get the consumer version rather than the OEM version of windows. So WIth Bonaza, what is their return policy with something like this? Is it safe to buy from here? Thanks! I am getting win 10 x64 pro btw.

Solution

Which is fraud and against the licensing and copyright laws.

There is evidence that people get screwed as well.

You want valid? Buy from a known valid source. Amazon/Newegg/Microsoft/Microcenter...All about the same price.
All 100% valid, with no worries about getting a 'refund' later, or having to pay extra for a 'shield'.

A couple of years ago, one of the game companies revoked game keys en masse' that were sold from one of those grey market sellers.

Defrauding game developers, money...

USAFRet

Titan

There are dozens (hundreds) of those low cost sites. G2A, kinguin, etc.
I've never heard of that one specifically. But I fail to see how it could be any more 'legit' than the other grey market dudes.
('legit', as in 'they aren't')

http://www.polygon.com/2015/2/9/8006693/the-truth-behind-those-mysteriously-cheap-gray-market-game-codes
https://blog.malwarebytes.org/cybercrime/2013/07/buyer-beware-steam-keys-and-what-you-should-know/

Ask yourself this...how, exactly, can they sell a $90 (Home) or $200 (Pro) product for $20?

Ethanh100

Honorable
Well there is evidence that some do work, I dont know how they do, but evidence shows it works. Some people could be selling a key that lets you get past a activation, but doesnt actually register your installation with Microsoft.

USAFRet

Titan

Which is fraud and against the licensing and copyright laws.

There is evidence that people get screwed as well.

You want valid? Buy from a known valid source. Amazon/Newegg/Microsoft/Microcenter...All about the same price.
All 100% valid, with no worries about getting a 'refund' later, or having to pay extra for a 'shield'.

A couple of years ago, one of the game companies revoked game keys en masse' that were sold from one of those grey market sellers.

Defrauding game developers, money laundering, stolen credit cards....that is where these cheap licenses come from. Games, OS, other licensed applications.
You want to buy into that and support that? You go right ahead.

Solution

Ethanh100

Honorable

Thanks for the suggestion. I however found out that I can get a key for $5 through the Microsoft home use program because my father is a CEO. Will keep that in mind though thanks.

USAFRet

Titan

And there ya go.
Valid, legal, cheap.

Well *. Pretty sure we all hate you now XD