can i use my ps4 and pc on one monitor at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcrusher

Commendable
Sep 27, 2016
my monitor has two hdmis... i know this question might be stupid. but is there a away that i can use my ps4 and pc at the same time like a split screen , where half of the screen was my ps4 and half was my pc ? that you

ZeroRequiem

Honorable
Feb 1, 2014
If the monitor (or LCD TV) has PiP function then yes it is possible though not the same way you described it, so no 50/50% ratio, one instance will run in fullscreen and the second instance will be a small window.

You can however start your PS4 and PC then switch between them by using the buttons on your monitor, this works perfectly and let's be honest you wouldn't be able to focus on 2 separate things anyways.

I don't think they do Picture in Picture or split screen anymore, but I had a tv/monitor that had it and it did kinda work for basically exactly what you described.
(I did spend like $2000 on that monitor though)

If you just got a second monitor/tv (cause monitors don't normally have sound and if they do it's garbage) you'd be better off in the end.

dreamcrusher

Commendable
Sep 27, 2016

the thing is i dont want to buy two separate screens and i heard the some of the 29 inch screens have this feature where it will split it into half ....maybe they were wrong? idk .. do u guys know of any screen that does that.. and thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.