[Price Check] i5-4590 + H81M-PLUS + 2x8GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

xFeaRDom

Estimable
Hello Community,

First time posting in this thread-area, and just wanting to check the pricing on a USED i5-4590, H81M-PLUS and 2x8GB DDR3 RAM (Same specs, same brand but different models), the DDR3 RAM is 1600MHz, and I'm not too sure on the CAS.

Just wanting an average price from people who would know more than me, as I'm looking to upgrade and will need to sell these sometime soon.

All of these components have been used lightly for over a year, maybe 2 years, and are all in working condition with no damage or signs of slowing down.

Pricing in £'s would be greatly appreciated, I know the prices somewhat, such as the 4590 being just over £100, but just wanted a more honest and wide opinion.

Thanks in advance,

Dom.

Solution
I've gotten a couple pricechecks on my 4590 as well and people have said around $100-120, though people only offered up to 100. the 16gb ddr3 would probably be around $60.

the mobo, from several sites selling used components, goes for about $30
not sure what the pound conversions are, but those are good estimates from what i know.

allajin

Commendable
Sep 15, 2016
I've gotten a couple pricechecks on my 4590 as well and people have said around $100-120, though people only offered up to 100. the 16gb ddr3 would probably be around $60.

the mobo, from several sites selling used components, goes for about $30
not sure what the pound conversions are, but those are good estimates from what i know.

Solution

xFeaRDom

Estimable

When it comes to conversions, the prices in USD are obviously higher, but things seem to sell in the UK to a similar price in dollars (No clue how to explain it, but if something sells for $120, it'll sell for £120) so I'll aim around that.

I sort of expected that for the CPU, and it isn't too bad, I'll just post it on here with the correct images to ensure everything is done correctly. Just need to get my upgrade components and I'll be good to go.

So I'll aim about £180 for all of it, which basically buys my next CPU (Hopefully a 6600K) :) I'll just post it nearer to the time.

If anyone is interested before I make the post, feel free to PM me :) Not selling yet, or making this an 'official' thread for selling.

UK Delivery only ---- I'll make a proper thread soon

Thanks for the reply!

- Dom.

Status
Not open for further replies.