Internet connection Times out for 5 seconds randomly

ks222487

Commendable
May 25, 2016
I have a HP Pavillion p6000 series, Running windows 7pro on it. Using Chrome for browser which is also updated.

It is connected to a switch hub that connects to the wall connection. Lately this computer has been timing out when ever the user is online. There are other computers which are directly connected to the hub which are completely fine.

I have tried scanning this computer, updating built in NIC card, turning off windows firewall, changing the cable and even replacing the hub itself but nothing has helped.

I haven't been able to narrow down the problem. I would really appreciate all the inputs that i can get. My last option would be to purchase a new computer but i would like to try every thing first.

Sincerely,
BaffledMind

ks222487

Commendable
May 25, 2016

That was the first few things i tried since i couldn't find anything wrong with the connection.

ks222487

Commendable
May 25, 2016

I have tried scanning this computer, updating built in NIC card, turning off windows firewall, changing the cable and even replacing the hub itself but nothing has helped.

ks222487

Commendable
May 25, 2016
Hello th3p00r,
Thanks for replying and helping me troubleshoot the problem. Think for now i figured out a work around for this problem by directly plugging the network cable directly into the wall.

Thanks again,
BaffledMind

Latest posts