Solved

I can't figure out how to change the background color for wallpapers on WIN10!

I looked everywhere online and I couldn't find a thing. For example I have a wallpaper centered and the backdrop is black but I want to change it to other colors such as white. This was a piece of cake on win7.
10 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about figure change background color wallpapers win10
  1. Right click on the desktop and choose personalize from the pop-up menu. If you have an unactivated copy of Windows the personalization options are limited though.
  2. Well it's definitely activated when I checked and I work for a big company that licenses all its software. I guess i'll just ask the admin.
  3. Look in Settings/Update & Security/Activation. Is quicker :)
  4. I already checked there and windows is activated thanks!
  5. Well then do as I said in my first post ;)
  6. Yeah it's still not there and i'm not sure if you understand my question.
  7. I did, I just didn't specifically tell you how to do that one precise thing you asked about. I pointed you toward the customization settings. There is a way to change the background colour and a myriad of other personalization options if you can find them :)
  8. I saw all those options, why not just say specifically where or show a picture instead of the back and forth?
  9. Best answer
    Because you used it as an example of a wider query. To answer specifically, set your background to solid colour, choose your colour, then reselect picture.
  10. That worked! Only problem is I don't see white but I do remember what other threads said about that. Sucks that we have to use a white image or that cmd path.
Ask a new question

Read More

Wallpaper