Windows 10 update full screen problem

Flarium

Reputable
Jul 1, 2015
So i got home today and turned my PC on, It asked me for a password even though id been entering a pin for as long as ive had the computer, so i tried all of my regular passwords and sure enough one of them was correct. I thought that was strange but ignored it, it then said on the screen "Hello we've updated some things" so i thought it was just the update. I open up Minecraft (Yes im a lego nerd) And i went into full screen mode (F11) and started playing like i normally would. I noticed that my mouse input was very smooth/heavy as if it had mouse acceleration, i double checked and there was nothing that would make the mouse feel like that. Turned out the game now launches in Borderless Windowed Fullscreen which makes my game feel completely different almost as if i have Vsync on all the time. Does anyone know how i can get it back to default fullscreen and not windowed borderless? My game always used to go into full default fullscreen when i turned on fullscreen mode. Not sure why this windows update would of caused it to now be borderless?

Thanks,

Axel.

Flarium

Reputable
Jul 1, 2015

Tried both of these, uninstalled the mcv files i already had then re-installed them. Still getting the borderless windowed mode with the mouse smoothing.