Blue Screen Of Death after changing msconfig

The_xChocoholic

Commendable
Sep 29, 2016
Hey everyone,

My PC recognized 8bg of RAM but said only 3.89 was use-able, so after a bit of Googling, i changes boot settings through msconfig to Maximum Ram. After that, i realized that when i boot the PC, everything is really slow and laggy, until i restart the PC, which then seems to work fine. Because of how inconvenient it is to restart the PC every time, i Googled a bit more and found that i could just change the boot cores to 6 (Which is max on my FX-6300) and everything would work fine.

I booted up and the Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD) pops up. The error is 'Bad System Config'

I spoke to Microsoft and did a system restore to a few days ago, which didn't fix any of the issues as it still goes into BSOD. I am able to access 'Advanced Settings' and go into the troubleshooting page with 6 choices.

Microsoft's other option was to enter safe mode with networking and change the settings there. My keyboard is a Logitech G710+... is works in the advanced troubleshooting menus but doesn't work on the page where i need to choose to boot into safe mode using the number-pad. I tried binding the keys onto my mouse but the PC doesn't recognize them either.

Please let me know of any other solutions to this issue.
Thanks

Solution
Doesn't the Logitech have a switch on it to put it in to "bios" mode of operation {I may just be getting my keybds mixed up...}