Monitor loses connection to PC randomly

httpzc

Commendable
Sep 30, 2016
Now i have seen a lot of threads for this already, but its all for old systems. My PC, however, is brand new. Its 2 months old With an i7 6700k, GTX 1070, 16GB (2x8) 2400mz ram, and all new cpu cooler and fans. I have tried all the fixes a i could, but a few suggested to try a different port, or a different GPU all together. but i need this to be a quick fix as im leaving on holidays in a few days and wont have time to fix it when i get back. so the problem is that my monitor just randomly cuts out, after a short system freeze, after that the pc continues to run audio and registers keyboard strokes and mouse clicks, there is just no video. there are no visual defects with the ports on either end, and i have tried multiple different HDMI cables with the card, but i dont have access to a DVI, VGA or Display Port Cables and there is only one HDMI Port on the card. and to clear this up i have made no overclocks on none of the hardware in the system. (i thought it was also worthy to mention that on one crash, the GPU fans spun up to 100% and stayed there until the PC restarted). Please get back ASAP. Also where i live it is very hot but all the temps during load are below 60 Degrees.