Boot Loop After Reset

Samkrigs

Reputable
Jun 1, 2015
Okay, so to start off, there were reasons to reset. If I must disclose for technical reasons, I will. But as I have seen from other threads, %40 of the thread is people trashing the thread creator for resetting and not trying to solve the problem(s) on their own. I did research, this is the solution I came to.

Now for the background. I decided to factory reset due to many system problems preventing me from various thing i wanted to do, and in the end %90 of the problems i had needed a factory reset to be fixed. Personally, i didnt mind because i dont have any files and everything i do need is either a downloadable free program or data/files that are in a cloud account (E.G. Google Drive). I originally tried to do a reset keeping my files, but it failed twice both times stopping at %38 and then rebooting my PC and sending me to my desktop with an error saying that it couldnt complete the reset. I then tried doing a reset without keeping my files and that madde it to %48 and then failed too. It brough me to a screen with the options to return to my desktop, retry the reset, or troubleshoot. I tried resetting it one more time butthe same thing happened. It was late at night and I figured ill fix it in the morning. As it brought me to the screen, I tried to go back to my desktop. It rebooted my PC and when it tried to boot it, it kept going back to the motheboard boot screen (Not BIOS) and then the CMD-looking screen with the flashing unnderscore that you get everytime (to my understanding this is the PC trying to read your drive) you boot a PC (a built one at least) and then goes black and then back to the motherboard screen.

My hypothesis is that is deleted certain parts of windows so that it cant load, but wasnt able to actually reset Windows. The answer will probably be to get a new windows, but if any of you have a solution, please share. And if i have to get a new windows will i have to pay again or could i get a refund/recovery myself since this is Microsoft/Windows screw up.
Also, I installed windows from a USB using the physical key i got instead of the disk, if that helps at all. I also have the disk i ordered in the beginning if that helps also.
Thanks in advance,
Sam

My PC Specs: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/vzGzPs

Solution
As long as you have a valid product key you can reinstall Windows and use it. As many times as you like on one machine. If you dont mind losing everything on your hard drive, run the USB installation tool and wipe the drive clean before installing onto the now partitionless blank disk. Make sure you delete all partitions. That way any corrupt system partitions along with the boot partition will all be cleanly reinstalled.
As long as you have a valid product key you can reinstall Windows and use it. As many times as you like on one machine. If you dont mind losing everything on your hard drive, run the USB installation tool and wipe the drive clean before installing onto the now partitionless blank disk. Make sure you delete all partitions. That way any corrupt system partitions along with the boot partition will all be cleanly reinstalled.

Solution