Stuck on ASRock UEFI Setup Utility

Philip Godwin

Commendable
Sep 30, 2016
Here is the story,
I was just searching to make my game no lag and I found this one where you change the Priority to Realtime. After doing that, I tried the game and I'm amaze that the game has 90-110 FPS. (Last time it's just 50-60). Several Minutes later, The game stops and It goes to blue screen saying "A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer". I am so nervous I didn't touch anything and later on, It reboots itself and now I'm stuck on ASRock UEFI Setup Utility.

Please Help me, Thank you in advance. :)

https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/oldnewthing/20100610-00/?p=13753

now I don't know if you can boot in to safe mode and go change the setting or disable the program ? being hung at the bios is a issue .. the guy don't give any correction advice or tips ?

also why if a game only you get this seeing the game should not be a start up program , then at that whay is it at the bios right off the bat and not when windows loads ??

hate to think it some how did damage the cpu ???

maybe un hook the harddrive see if it will then work at least in to bios ? if not the shut down and clear cmso [check your manual on how ]
then re try

TRENDING THREADS