Please, judge my build (7-800$, micro-ATX, in Taiwan)

maja_ldm

Honorable
Feb 19, 2013
I'm ordering components for my first build, I'm going for enough to play games at 1080p at 60FPS. Also, I want a micro-ATX.
I will buy the GPU in a few months (probably a GTX 1060, 6 or 8-pin), but I'll buy everything else now because I need to replace my laptop.
I won't overclock the CPU, but I'll probably choose a factory overclocked GPU. I may decide to do SLI in the future, but it's not in my plans for now.
I will buy a cheap monitor (because I'll have to sell it in a few years). In fact, the PC is supposed to be packaged and moved around once every while.
I'm buying in Taiwan, most brands are available, but some brands charge an higher price. I tried to convert everything in USD for reference.
I'm targeting the 7/800USD price point (excluding monitor and OS), and the >100USD for the monitor.

So far this is what I got (I'm not posting the links to the Taiwanese stores, but most of it is from the Yahoo on-line store):

Case: CoolerMaster Silencio 352 (comes with 2 fans) ~60USD
CPU: Intel i3-6100 (comes with fan) ~110USD
Mobo: MSI B150M PRO-VDH (4x memory slots, 2x system fan connector, eSATA, HDMI) ~80USD
PSU: Seasonic S12 II P 520W ~65USD
(or, I could get an Intel i3-6100 + MSI B150M BAZOOKA PLUS -same specs- + CoolMaster GX550 combo for ~255USD. basically, at ~255USD it's a choice between the MSI B150M BAZOOKA PLUS or the Seasonic S12 II P 520W)
Storage: 240GB, SanDisk SSD Plus / Kingston UV400 / ADATA Premier SP550 / Transcend 220S ~60USD
RAM: 2x Crucial DDR4 2133Mhz 8GB ~60USD
machine TOTAL: ~435USD
Monitor: Asus VP247TA (VA Led, speakers) ~125USD

My doubts are:

• the Seasonic S12 II P is listed in tier-2 on the list, but it comes so cheap compared to the rest, is there some caveat about it?
    I'll boot the system from SSD, should I worry about motherboard compatibility when buying a current one? Also, I don't know which brand of SSD I should buy, this will be the only storage drive so I'm a bit apprehensive.
    Speaking of practicality, should I prefer a M.2 slot over DDR4 and/or USB 3.1 and should I go for similar motherboards with more exotic names?
    Should I expect the PSU to have all the connectors I need?
    I know it's gray market, but should I go for a Windows 10 activation key? Should I just use an unactivated copy?