Briefly losing connections in games

Tosha12

Commendable
Oct 1, 2016
So about for a month I start disconnecting from server's for 1-5 seconds (probably reconnecting). Timing is completly random, from 1-2 times a game of lol (~30 minutes per game example) to 1-2 times every minute. Tested it in other games like CoD, CS:GO, StarCraft 2 and everything is same. My internet provider said everything is fine.

I don't lose connection outside of game (or just don't notice this), stream's run smoothly without buffering etc. I used Pingplotter while was playing and not, when i wasn't everything was fine, but when i was - packet loses (when lost connection)

Motherboard ASUS P8H 61-M LE
Windows 10 (freshly installed from 8.1 because of this problem)
Using wired connection directly to PC
D-Link DFE-520TX PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter using right now and was using one on motherboard whole time, everything is same

PS My eng is not good, and I couldn't find same problem using google, sorry

Also want to clarify that I still can talk in skype, curse or hear stream while losing connection in-game. Not losing connection to internet completely.

Update, friend told me that he started to notice how I lag in skype

Tosha12

Commendable
Oct 1, 2016

yes, for both. Nothing changed.

atesz

Reputable
Oct 23, 2015

try to keep your router switched off for a longer period (maybe a couple of hours) see if that solves the problem. Otherwise please read this, this might help.

Where did the ping plotter show your loss. If wasn't to your router ..ie the first hop then you will likely need to get your ISP involved. If it is in hop2 it could be wiring issues in your house or maybe the modem but it usually tends to be someplace outside your house.

Your ISP may think its fine because it is so intermittent. You need to see if it is truly random or it is related to load. You could download some large free game and let pings run to the ISP router.

Tosha12

Commendable
Oct 1, 2016

I connected directly to PC. Thanks will read this.

Tosha12

Commendable
Oct 1, 2016

Not using router, connected directly to PC. It feels to be more frequently at evening, but still not everyday.

Yeah I think I will ask them to check more properly. Also I wanna try it on laptop tomorrow (borrow) and if it stays same way it is for sure.

Tosha12

Commendable
Oct 1, 2016
Tested on Laptop, not a single lag in 4 games in a row, it can be pure luck, but I don't think so :E