Desktop can't wake up from sleep

Duc_Anh

Commendable
Oct 3, 2016
I build a new PC a month ago, it's running windows 10.
My problem is whenever I turn it to sleep mode, I can't wake it up. I press the power button on the case, the cpu fan start running, all the leds in my case turn on, but my monitor is still in sleep mode.
So I restart the monitor, it say no signal and turn back to sleep mode.
I clicked the mouse, so the mouse's led turn on, but monitor still in sleep mode.
I have no signal on the keyboard, numlock and caplock's leds won't turn on when I press those buttons.
Even when I press the restart button on the case, the monitor won't turn on.
The only thing I can do it hard shutdown by pressing power button in 10s. And turn it on again.
All of my pc's drivers are up to date.
I turned on the option allow keyboard/mouse wakeup the computer in Control Panel and Bios setting, but I still have this problem.
I tried disconnect all the electric source from the pc and press the button in 30s, then reconnect the electric but still have this problem.

My pc composant:
I5 6600k
MSI krait gaming z170a
MSI gtx 960
SSD samsung 850 pro
Case Zalman z9 NEO

Please help.

Solution
I SOLVED IT
What I have done is turn on the windows 10 support in Bios, then disable windows 10 fast boot.
After, download and install the MSI Fast Boot utility software, then the pc will restart.
Ok so now I run the MSI fastboot application in windows, turn the msi fastboot switch to ON. So I will use the MSI fastboot instead of win 10 fastboot.
Then I try put the computer to sleep mode, and tada PROBLEM SOLVED!
Not waking from sleep can be an issue with some SSDs and obscure conflicts. Since its a desktop and power isn't an issue, you can try setting in the BIOS the power level savings for sleep (Don't use the deeper sleep states), or try disabling the hibernation file with powercfg from the command line

Duc_Anh

Commendable
Oct 3, 2016
I SOLVED IT
What I have done is turn on the windows 10 support in Bios, then disable windows 10 fast boot.
After, download and install the MSI Fast Boot utility software, then the pc will restart.
Ok so now I run the MSI fastboot application in windows, turn the msi fastboot switch to ON. So I will use the MSI fastboot instead of win 10 fastboot.
Then I try put the computer to sleep mode, and tada PROBLEM SOLVED!

Solution