Need advise about monitors

piranha007

Commendable
Oct 4, 2016
Hello everyone,
I'm completely lost with the huge choices of monitors, so I decided to ask for your help, my budget is <300$, I will use monitor for whatching movies, play games on PS4 and some programming, which monitor chould I choose ?? Thanks.

Solution
First off, will you ever use this monitor for PC gaming? If so you may want to invest in a higher refresh rate monitor (Hz - Also interchangeable with FPS). I would point you to a 24" 1080p 60Hz display as that is what most people are working with nowadays.

The size of the monitor depends on how close you are. I have a 27" 1080p 60Hz monitor and I use it from about 2.5 feet away. If you do want a 27" then don't let people trick you into thinking that you will see the pixels if your close. From my experience I have found that unless your under 1 foot away from the monitor you wont see pixels on a 27" monitor

I would reccomend BenQ but they can be pricey depending on where you live. Asus are also a quality brand and offer more budget...

Mathsnerds

Reputable
Jan 17, 2015
First off, will you ever use this monitor for PC gaming? If so you may want to invest in a higher refresh rate monitor (Hz - Also interchangeable with FPS). I would point you to a 24" 1080p 60Hz display as that is what most people are working with nowadays.

The size of the monitor depends on how close you are. I have a 27" 1080p 60Hz monitor and I use it from about 2.5 feet away. If you do want a 27" then don't let people trick you into thinking that you will see the pixels if your close. From my experience I have found that unless your under 1 foot away from the monitor you wont see pixels on a 27" monitor

I would reccomend BenQ but they can be pricey depending on where you live. Asus are also a quality brand and offer more budget solutions.

Remember, if this post helps ya out, give it a best solution. If any more help is needed, ask away!

:Mathsnerds

Solution