Computer drivers error?

Wolves

Commendable
Oct 6, 2016
Hello, I would just like to report a quick problem I really need to solve..
I ordered an $1000 computer 3 weeks ago and it came last weekend. I had managed to hook up my GTX 1060 6GB to my VGA monitor using a VGA to HDMI converted I bought online. But now I've been experiencing some issues on my computer.
Whenever I attempt to play something such as CS:GO on my pc, it gives me a Popup saying "Update your drivers." Now I attempted to do this in GeForce Experience, in which it updated but it keeps saying I have that same update.
In addition, I would expect the drivers to be already updated enough??? On top of that, just this morning the computer restarted on its own, and did a disk repair, in which that updated my drivers. But 45 minutes after that it restarted and now the drivers still aren't "updated enough".
I did notice one thing when I went into device manager, in which the GTX 1060 6GB was shown under display adapters with a yellow exclamation point inside a triangle. I clicked on it, and it said "Code 43". I had searched that up, and followed the steps that popped up; Uninstall the driver, click on the desktop thing in device manager and click scan for hardware.; In which that didn't work.
I desperately need help. I recently just switched over from mac to pc, so, I don't know much about Windows 10, (My current OS).

Solution
depending how close they are to you, you might be best taking it back to them as error 43 is windows saying it cannot identify the card, and that shouldn't be happening on a new card. They might replace it for you (the card, not the PC).

Colif

Win 11 Master
depending how close they are to you, you might be best taking it back to them as error 43 is windows saying it cannot identify the card, and that shouldn't be happening on a new card. They might replace it for you (the card, not the PC).

Solution