{SOLVED} How to use two rear audio jacks simultaneously

lorenzov

Honorable
Oct 7, 2016
Well, firstly, i'd like to say that English is not my first language (i'm Brazilian), but i can speak it very well; i'm fluent, i'd say. So, let me start explaining:
My frontal headphone jack is kinda busted, i can't plug my headphones in it as it is not reproducing any audio. So i'm using my headphones in the rear jacks: the light green one for audio, the pink one for microphone. Every time i want to switch to my speakers, i have to manually unplug my headphones and then, manually plug in my speakers.
But the thing is, i have six audio jacks in the back of my PC, and i'd like to know if there's a way to configure any of them so i can make it as my two audio outputs (that being the headphones and the speakers) to play audio simultaneously, as i'd like to listen to music by just switching the speakers on when my friends are around, and by playing games with my headphones when i'm alone, by simply switching the power on my speaker's power button, just by using the jacks i have in the back of my PC tower.
I want them both to reproduce the same audio, not "different perspectives" of audio, so to speak; like the quadraphonic option that the Windows' audio configuration comes with.

Well, i have pretty good knowledge about computers, but i am not sure how to specify my audio specs, so i'll simply put the name of the driver i see listed here as my current audio driver, which it reads VIA HD Audio, by VIA Technologies, Inc.
I've seen some solutions with Realtek audio devices, with such hardware containing its own control panel, but i can't seem to be able to find any audio control panel here at my computer, aside from the standard windows audio configuration (that screen where it shows your currently devices, with green bars for volume output by the right side of it).

I'm using Windows 10 Pro-32 bits, with 4GB of RAM. (not sure if my memory is important or not, but who knows)

Also, i will list below the colors of the audio jacks i have at the rear of my PC:
Light Green (standard audio input)
Light Pink (standard microphone input)
Light Orange
Gray
Black
Light Blue

Well, hope all this information helps. Much appreciated for your time!

Solution
Ok, actually, i've found a solution. :v
While waiting for an answer, i started searching more thoroughly, and all i did was simply update my VIA HD Audio drivers. At first it disabled my front speakers, but it added the option for it to be listed in my main reproduction device, now i can use both front and rear audio output jacks simultaneously, or each at a time as i wish! :)
Well, sorry for the long post, but if anybody has any doubts or any issues that i was having, simply update the drivers through this website: http://download.viatech.com/en/support/driversSelect.jsp
Just select your specs properly, download the Drivers and that's it!
Sorry for the long post!

lorenzov

Honorable
Oct 7, 2016
Ok, actually, i've found a solution. :v
While waiting for an answer, i started searching more thoroughly, and all i did was simply update my VIA HD Audio drivers. At first it disabled my front speakers, but it added the option for it to be listed in my main reproduction device, now i can use both front and rear audio output jacks simultaneously, or each at a time as i wish! :)
Well, sorry for the long post, but if anybody has any doubts or any issues that i was having, simply update the drivers through this website: http://download.viatech.com/en/support/driversSelect.jsp
Just select your specs properly, download the Drivers and that's it!
Sorry for the long post!

Solution