Need a little help in the calculation of the physical task?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aqarwaen

Reputable
Jul 16, 2015
doing animation softi one electrolysis of water, and I have to calculate the physical parameters, but can not remember the school days are longer, maybe there is someone who remembers and helps icon_smile.gif bit.
Namely the electrolysis of salt water as a result of the water is decomposed into oxygen and hydrogen. I need to know how much (cubic centimeters / cubic meters) separates both hydrogen as oxygen is for a specific period of time at a fixed voltage and current. Also, what is the cost of water. For example, when a lot is released, and 12V of the cathode to the anode 1A of the picture both gases per second.
There certainly will come into play for anode and cathode material, size, water salinity, and some other parameters. No need to go very accurate, it is a semi-academic material, however, so it would be necessary to know more or less.
Write one illustreriva picture, too.

And if the post is in the wrong yahoo answers category thread, please lift it to the right place, I myself have not found the most suitable.
picture words mean...
1. hoffman elektrolüüser means
Hoffmann electrolyser

2.süsinikelektrood means carbon electrod

3.alalisvooluallikas means - electrolysis

thank you for help
Thank you...
https://s.yimg.com/hd/answers/i/0a3301bd6d984271999cf9e9bf2c2c40_A.png?a=answers&mr=0&x=1476026948&s=75161c954177780b76e50f1f2e716eb7

Status
Not open for further replies.