Blurry text on second monitor, please help.

Slipperss

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2010
Hello, I just received my new GTX 1070 today, my old gpu I had was a 970 with 2 DVI slots, and that is what I used, but this 1070 only has 1 DVI slot, and my screen only has a DVI or HDMI input/output, so I am using a DVI slot on one monitor, and HDMI on the other.

Both my monitors are PC monitors (Samsung PX2370)

Monitor 1 with DVI-D works perfectly well, the text is like it always was. Monitor 2 on the other hand, the picture is too big, the taskbar is barely in the shot and the text is really blurry compared to my other monitor.

Thank you.

Solution
I have fixed the problem, I just needed to enter the settings ON MY MONITOR, it was set to AV, it needed to be PC, that made the screen nice and crystal clear, no blur. Unfortunately the screen was VERY BRIGHT and the black colors were gray afterwards, I fixed this by entering my Nvidia control panel -> Display -> Change Resolution -> click the bright resolution monitor -> Scroll down and turn "Output dynamic range" option into "Full", Apply and it should be fixed.

Slipperss

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2010
I have fixed the problem, I just needed to enter the settings ON MY MONITOR, it was set to AV, it needed to be PC, that made the screen nice and crystal clear, no blur. Unfortunately the screen was VERY BRIGHT and the black colors were gray afterwards, I fixed this by entering my Nvidia control panel -> Display -> Change Resolution -> click the bright resolution monitor -> Scroll down and turn "Output dynamic range" option into "Full", Apply and it should be fixed.

Solution