hal.dll Whea uncorrectable error while gamin

Anthony_134

Commendable
Aug 17, 2016
I'm getting whea uncorrectable errors while gaming and i downloaded and ran blue screen view and it says that the driver causing the crashes was hal.dll please help me. I do not overclock and a couple months ago I put thermal compound on my CPU because I thought it was a overheating problem which solved it until now.

Solution
Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA) & Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL.dll) are (as names imply) hardware related. HAL is the part of windows that deals directly with hardware. WHEA errors are associated with CPU so it can be a hardware fault or simply drivers.

can you follow the next instructions and perhaps someone who can read dumps can help you more.
Can you follow option one here: http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5560-bsod-minidump-configure-create-windows-10-a.html
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c/windows/minidump
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and...

Colif

Win 11 Master
Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA) & Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL.dll) are (as names imply) hardware related. HAL is the part of windows that deals directly with hardware. WHEA errors are associated with CPU so it can be a hardware fault or simply drivers.

can you follow the next instructions and perhaps someone who can read dumps can help you more.
Can you follow option one here: http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5560-bsod-minidump-configure-create-windows-10-a.html
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c/windows/minidump
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

Solution

TRENDING THREADS