Is Amazon Prime Worth It? Here Are the 15 Best Perks

Status
Not open for further replies.

USAFRet

Titan

No, you can share it with 4.
I have my wife, my stepson, my daughter, and my ex-wife (I'm a nice guy).

For some things, like Prime Video and Kindle Lending Library...yes, that is only one other person.

Apr 28, 2018
Amazon has become a Thanos out of control.. trying to take over the world.. No they are not indispensable.. Now with a new hike announced that has prompted me to cancel my prime subscription come renewal time. As for all the Prime Benefits....Prime shipping... it is defined as two day SHIPPING and NOT two day DELIVERY . Delivery takes an additional 2-3 days. Amazon has already implemented several so called 'prime benefits' as a sneaky way to raise their prices .. For example, most low priced items now being labelled as 'add-ons' items, requires prime members to purchase $25 or more of of additional items to be able to purchase the so-called 'add-on' items. Also 'Prime Pantry" , which most household and health and beauty products are now labelled, is another $5.99 additional charge to prime members for shipping. Amazon customers can no longer email customer service about issues or complaints. Access is either phone or chat. With Amazon customer service PRIMEarily outsourced to other countries where the Representatives speak very poor english and cant deviate from or address issues that are not pre-scripted is now a total waste of time to contact Amazon NO-customer service any longer. And now that Prime is increasing to $119 annually, it is no longer a good investment.

Jun 4, 2018
.I WILL STICK WITH AMAZON PRIME BECAUSE I WAS JUST ALLOWED INTO THE TRY BEFORE YOU BUY PROGRAM...FILL SHOPPING CART WITH 3 OR MORE PRODUCTS FROM PRIME WARDROBE......TRY THEM ON...RETURN UNWANTED ITEMS...ONLY PAY FOR THOSE YOU KEEP...I WON'T SAY ANYTHING MORE BECAUSE IT TOOK ME A MONTH TO GAIN MEMBERSHIP INTO THIS EXCLUSIVE CLUB AND I'M FEELING SELFISH TODAY...AND IF YOU THINK IT'S LIKE SOMETHING YOU ALREADY KNOW...THINK AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.