BSOD Erros KMODE,Critical Structure Corruption, And PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Murakumo

Commendable
Oct 17, 2016
Recently I've been having random shutdown errors or BSOD (Blue Screens Of Death). From what
I have seen mostly recently the errors include

1) PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
2) KMode_exception_not_handled
3) critical_structure_corruption
*UPDATE* Just recently got two new errors
4) irql_not_less_or_equal
5)system_thread_exception_not_handled

of these three i seem to get critical structure error the most. I have looked into different web solutions for all three as well but have yet to find a solution for myself. I have also tried doing a complete system restore and am still experiencing theses problems. Because of this it would make sense for it to be a hardware problem however I have tried multiple different hardware test with no signs of failure. I am aware I might need to post some specific crash file or something but not sure which one or where to find them so if needed just specify. Note I've also tried looking into out of date drivers however I have a hard time finding a proper download for certain things or programs to help me fix them that don't seem suspicious and ask for money.
Here is a list of my system spec's

Model: MSI MS-7693 3.0
OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Processor AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor, 4000 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
GPU XFX Radeon R7 260X
Motherboard MSI 970A-G43 (MS-7693)
Chipset AMD 970 (RX980) + SB920/SB950
RAM DDR3-1600 / PC3-12800 DDR3 SDRAM UDIMM (16 Gigs)
Drive Model: Seagate ST2000DM001-1ER164 (1 TB)
Drive Model: SSD2SC120G1SA754D117-820

*UPDATED* Just added a file of the dump file that i finally figured out how to get and read hopefully it can help.
If you need anything else to try and help solve the problem I'm happy to try and find/give it.
http://www.filedropper.com/uploaddumpfile
Sorry if this is a bad file dropping site i looked for a few and this is what i found if you need me to use something else i'm willing to do so.

Solution
one solution to the cng.sys error is to turn off fast start up: http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4189-fast-startup-turn-off-windows-10-a.html

Alas I cannot offer much assistance on the remainder. I could suggest you follow the instructions at top of this page - http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/ and post of that forum as they probably help you today.

Sometimes who crashed points at something other than windows functions, today wasn't one of those days.

Colif

Win 11 Master
I cannot read dump files but this can... can you download and run who crashed: http://www.resplendence.com/whocrashed
it will show a summary of your errors and might show driver names too

Copy/paste results in here.

They all look like driver errors to me. IRQ errors always are.

The CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION bug check has a value of 0x00000109. This indicates that the kernel has detected critical kernel code or data corruption. = Driver error

Murakumo

Commendable
Oct 17, 2016

Crash Dump Analysis
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crash dump directory: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Tue 10/18/2016 4:53:36 PM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\101816-6343-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x142970)
Bugcheck code: 0x109 (0xA3A01F593C51E784, 0xB3B72BDF8ECF8E3D, 0xFFFFF800166A6CB2, 0x1)
Error: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that the kernel has detected critical kernel code or data corruption.
This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Tue 10/18/2016 4:38:14 PM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\101816-11390-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF802C64635F7, 0xFFFFD00021853890, 0x0)
Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Tue 10/18/2016 4:10:12 PM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\101816-6437-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x1E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF8036D95B3C0, 0x0, 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)
Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.

On Tue 10/18/2016 4:10:12 PM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntfs.sys (NTFS+0xAA3D)
Bugcheck code: 0x1E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF8036D95B3C0, 0x0, 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ntfs.sys
description: NT File System Driver
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

Heres what i got when i ran that program.

On Mon 10/17/2016 6:06:34 PM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\101716-7000-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: cng.sys (cng+0x2AD60)
Bugcheck code: 0x1E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF801FAAAAD60, 0xFFFFD00058C04B28, 0xFFFFD00058C04340)
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cng.sys
description: Kernel Cryptography, Next Generation
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

Colif

Win 11 Master
one solution to the cng.sys error is to turn off fast start up: http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4189-fast-startup-turn-off-windows-10-a.html

Alas I cannot offer much assistance on the remainder. I could suggest you follow the instructions at top of this page - http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/ and post of that forum as they probably help you today.

Sometimes who crashed points at something other than windows functions, today wasn't one of those days.

Solution