ASUS VG248QE or AOC G2460PF

Jh4nTy

Honorable
Mar 30, 2016
Hello guys.

I'm looking forward to buy a new 144hz monitor but I can't decide between these 2. Any opinions?

Thanks!

Solution
I'd personally go with the Asus.

It won the Tom's 2013 'Smart Buy' award (link to review), and is certainly more favourably reviewd on pcmonitors. Here's an excerpt from the conclusion for the ASUS VG248QE (full review here):

"If you are after a really responsive gaming monitor without any input lag or potentially distracting levels of inverse ghosting to worry about then this is really a key player at the moment. If you live in the United States then this monitor comes at a truly excellent price"

Luminary

Admirable
I'd personally go with the Asus.

It won the Tom's 2013 'Smart Buy' award (link to review), and is certainly more favourably reviewd on pcmonitors. Here's an excerpt from the conclusion for the ASUS VG248QE (full review here):

"If you are after a really responsive gaming monitor without any input lag or potentially distracting levels of inverse ghosting to worry about then this is really a key player at the moment. If you live in the United States then this monitor comes at a truly excellent price"

Solution