After Acer Aspire V Windows 10 update it said that it didn't restart properly

jhie__11

Commendable
Oct 22, 2016
After Acer Aspire V Windows 10 automatically updates,then I saw the Automatic Repair, it said that it didn't restart properly and that restarting sometimes fixed the problem or you could choose advanced option...so I choose restart instead of the advanced option first,but it kept on going to automatic repair--letting me choose between restart or advanced option so I try clicking the advanced option and under this advanced option are--1st option: Continue (exit and continue to Windows 10), 2nd option: Troubleshoot(reset PC or see advanced options) , and 3rd option:Turn off your PC. I already tried the 1st and 3rd options...I don't know if I should choose option 2/Troubleshooting coz I don't know what would happen to my files and my sister's files and its my sister's laptop...and I don't know anything how to fix computer problems..please help..

Solution
2. troubleshooting is the one menu that we can use.
click the advanced choice
then choose start up options
click the restart button
choose a safe mode (it doesn't matter which) by using number associated with it.
PC will restart and load safe mode

if PC gets into safe mode, you may not have to do anything at all. restarting PC may make it start normally
none of this will effect your files - see how that goes for now :)

Colif

Win 11 Master
2. troubleshooting is the one menu that we can use.
click the advanced choice
then choose start up options
click the restart button
choose a safe mode (it doesn't matter which) by using number associated with it.
PC will restart and load safe mode

if PC gets into safe mode, you may not have to do anything at all. restarting PC may make it start normally
none of this will effect your files - see how that goes for now :)

Solution