If i change from 32 bit to 64 bit using a usb drive, will i need to get another product key.

W4RW1NG

Commendable
Jun 4, 2016
I am putting a usb into my laptop which has 64 bit and im gonna install it onto my computer which has 32 bit. Will i need another product key?

Are you referring to Windows? If so, then it depends on the version. OEM Windows will need a new key. Some editions of retail Windows will need a new key, some will not. However, please be aware that you might run into problems getting drivers for your laptop if the manufacturer doesn't have 64 bit drivers available for some of its hardware. Do you have a need to change it to 64 bit (assuming I am understanding properly and it is Windows you are referring to)?

W4RW1NG

Commendable
Jun 4, 2016

So I cannot upgrade my 32 bit pc to 64 bit because I have an oem key? And what if I install it using a 64 bit installing disc for windows 10?

W4RW1NG

Commendable
Jun 4, 2016

I have a dell laptop with an i3 5005u im not sure what model and it is running 64 bit windows 10. I have a pc that I built that is running 32 bit and it is also running windows 10 and I am trying to change it because all the ram I have installed is not usable.

Ah, if you built the PC< then I'm assuming you are using a retail Windows key. That should be the same for a 32 bit and a 64 bit version for Windows 10. However, just in case something goes wrong, be sure to backup your data if you have anything important enough that you don't want to lose it.

W4RW1NG

Commendable
Jun 4, 2016

no i have an oem key for the pc.