21.5" vs 23" for 1080p differences?

nascar895

Honorable
Nov 7, 2012
I'm looking for 1080p monitor. I can not decide which is better. So if I get 23 one will i see deference between 21.5 ppi or not much? any pos or cons for both sizes?

Solution
I prefer to have a bigger monitor, if the budget allows, but that is up to you. Either will do fine, so if the ports and options on the monitor are similar, then go with whatever you like.
Bigger monitor means the pixels will be a bit bigger (not much difference between 21.5" vs 23"). Another thing to consider is what ports come with the monitor that you are getting. Make sure you have the port you need and also has other ports that you might use in the future (i.e. DVI/HDMI/DisplayPort). You also might like an IPS panel vs. a TN panel if you aren't being a competitive FPS game player. IPS is better for general use vs. a TN quick response monitor. It all depends on your needs and budget.

nascar895

Honorable
Nov 7, 2012
I have MSI R9 380 4GB. I'm planning to connect the monitor via HDMI. I'm on tight budget so i decided to go with IPS monitor. So what are you suggest me? 21.5 or 23. If the ppi doesn't matter better to go with 23 one?