People need to check sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misinformation is really getting out of hand again around here. I just corrected about a dozen "grand masters" and "eternal champions" on non-K overclocking, which is still alive and well despite the incorrect click-bate articles. Also having to correct moderators is embarrassing for this site. I know that you don't select staff here based on technical knowledge, but I'm telling you that you should! Admiral Rickover is rolling in his grave.

I am the nearest tech store, and I'll be happy to overcharge you for your ignorance. This is a for-profit website owned by Purch.

For profit doesn't mean anyone here pays or gets paid for what they do. Ergo, as long as they're not deliberately misinforming people, there's no complaints to be made here unless you'd like to pay me a monthly salary to quadruple check my info before posting. I'm here helping people in my spare time, spare time I could spend doing a million other things, and if I make a mistake and someone corrects me I'll happily accept it (as long as corrections are made in a polite manner), but actual complaints about the integrity of the information provided here? No, just no.

No-one is charged to read or post here. That makes it a free website and I didn't have to edit this two liner three times to finish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.