Windows 10 login Screen dosent have any options

olav35

Commendable
Oct 12, 2016
When im trying to log on too my pc i first Get the normal Screen. When i press a button too launch the login screen it removes everything except the background and the bottom menu.
I cant Get onto my pc and its really bad. I was changing some boot setting because i wanted to play a game with all of my comp power.
I Saw some other threads takling about lacking graphic power bur my pc is powerfull.
Thx for all help
If any1 want pic tell me

Solution
So you tried both the safe mode and start up repair?

Its hard to do anything from this position, I would look at my ubuntu link above that at least lets you get into PC to copy files, as linux doesn't care about logins. But to actually get into windows you will need to fresh install - look at my link above to media creation tool

Colif

Win 11 Master
does it show you other users names at bottom of screen? one fix is to choose another name but this won't work if you only user.

try this, click the power button in bottom right, and while holding shift key down, click restart
this will load you into advanced startup
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose start up repair - this will scan PC and maybe fix this - will ask for logon info

if it doesn't fix it, use the same method to get into advanced startup and then
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose start up options
hit the restart button
choose a safe mode (it doesn't matter which) by using number associated with it.
PC will restart and load safe mode

Its possible just getting to safe mode will fix this so you can just restart, and see what happens.

If neither of these work, you can use http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/use-ubuntu-live-cd-to-backup-files-from-your-dead-windows-computer/ to copy files you want to save off PC and then going into adv startup again, I would run a reset save files/settings - though this runs risk of just repeating whatever causes this.

If the reset just recreates this problem,. you can run a full reset or just fresh install win 10 completely (On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB)

olav35

Commendable
Oct 12, 2016

I changed what programs etc that opens when i start the computer( im not sure what theyre called) my specs: r9 290 4gb, i7 4771 overclocked to 4ghz and watetcooled, 8gb ddr3 1600mhz ram, 128 gb ssd,3tb hdd, Asus motherboard(i can check but i dont remember rn) thx for help btw

olav35

Commendable
Oct 12, 2016

I have to be logged on to do that, i cant Log on ;(. My pc is useless cant do anything. If there is anything i can do withour logging on it would be Nice. Thx for help

Colif

Win 11 Master
So you tried both the safe mode and start up repair?

Its hard to do anything from this position, I would look at my ubuntu link above that at least lets you get into PC to copy files, as linux doesn't care about logins. But to actually get into windows you will need to fresh install - look at my link above to media creation tool

Solution