Stuck on loading screen

NunezB

Commendable
Jun 5, 2016
Hello. So I have been having this issue for a few hours now. When I turned on my computer it is stuck on the windows loading screen. The white dots keep spinning over and over. And nothing ever changes. I even tried to do a clean install of Windows. And when I selected my USB to install Windows it gets stuck in the installation window with the white dots constantly spinning. Anyone have any idea what's wrong

Solution
Yeah, thats fine. But what i meant was, your hard drive might be playing up. And you cannot diagnose it unless you have a working pc.
The best thing to do right now would be to attach this hard drive on a different pc as secondary and try to diagnose it with maybe chkdsk /r/f from elevated cmd or maybe programs like testdisk or harddisksentinnel. Or try to install windows on another hard disk. Even a minimum 50gb HDD will be enough to install windows.

NunezB

Commendable
Jun 5, 2016

How would that have an impact on the regular boot up screen? If I don't have the USB plugged in at that moment. It seems I get the same screen trying to reinstall windows or simply just boot up windows

Oops, that part almost skipped me.
So did u try reinstalling on a different disk???

NunezB

Commendable
Jun 5, 2016

Yes I finally got it to reinstall. But now it is running incredibly slow. For some reason my disk is at 100% when it is literally a fresh install with nothing running at all. It takes like 5 minutes to do one little thing. It's absurd. I have no idea what's going on.

Yeah, thats fine. But what i meant was, your hard drive might be playing up. And you cannot diagnose it unless you have a working pc.
The best thing to do right now would be to attach this hard drive on a different pc as secondary and try to diagnose it with maybe chkdsk /r/f from elevated cmd or maybe programs like testdisk or harddisksentinnel. Or try to install windows on another hard disk. Even a minimum 50gb HDD will be enough to install windows.

Solution