Problems after windows 10 re-instalation

Andrej_7

Commendable
Oct 26, 2016
Here is the problem. I had some problems with drivers and after trying to solve it I decided to reinstall my windows 10. I followed the guide and everything was fine. It was installing and making some actualizations and after that it restarted. After it restarted the PC is showing only the "HP" sign and screen is stuck, it is not going forward. Now it is more than 15 hours like that. What should I do? What is the problem?
Please help.

Plumboby

Respectable
Apr 18, 2016
shut it down de power ur pc leave it if you have to reset ur bios 10 does it to pcs i have had it a few times i found clearing the cmos get into ur bios reboot from 10 flash & do a custom install might been sum dud drivers i boot from the may boot i created before 10 did the anniversary edition came out as this had a few bugs of drivers being out of wack i did all my decent updates before i threw this update on some hard drives with 10 do this i found with seagates funnily enough had not issues recovering WD hard drives

Just attach the Windows installation media - set it to top of the boot order if necessary - and run the OS recovery/repair tool. Don't reset BIOS yet as it could mess your OS Installation up further.

Plumboby

Respectable
Apr 18, 2016
depends i had it where the repair tool wouldn't work i did a cmos reset fixed the issue had it on a few hps or the odd asus where throws a glitch between the hdd on updating

Andrej_7

Commendable
Oct 26, 2016
It is not working. Always the same, just the "HP" on the screen. I can not move forward. No bios, nothing.