PXE-E61 error flashes just before windows boots

GoodLad

Commendable
Oct 26, 2016
Hey guys I'm having this problem since I have replaced my psu as I was planning to play some quality games on my desktop I installed thermaltake psu by myself and after installing it when I start the computer it looks as if its going to boot but then I got this
pxe-e61 media test failure, check cable
pxe-mof exiting pxe rom No boot device found

and it was not booting
going through lots of thread I found one solution to swap my SATA cables which I did and now the (pxe-mof exiting pxe rom) is gone and my computer is booting normally but just before it boots PXE-E61 media test failure still flashes for a second or two what could be the reason.
Have I damaged something while replacing mu psu ?
Any help would be appreciated.

The Pxe error comes from the bios, it is to do with your Lan adapter as part of your motherboard.

With Pxe mode set to enabled the system tries to boot from the network card via The Pxe rom.

The Pxe rom mode is used for a client machine that is connected over a Local area network where the client does not contain its own hard drive with a operating system installed on it for data storage.

The Pxe rom instead searches the network where the Os is loaded from a central server with banks of hard drives installed to it, and loads windows on each client system via the local area network connection plus any data the user has created via the server.
All data generated by the user of the client machine is saved on the central server.

Simply in the bios of your motherboard disable the Pxe rom option of the Lan card.
And remove it also from the boot order listing of boot able devices the Lan adapter listing.
Set the hard drive or ssd with the windows OS installed on it to no 1. in the boot order list of devices.
Save the new changes before you exit the bios and the Pxe-e61 error will be gone. Windows will then begin to boot from your hard drive if you have it installed and setup.