Price estimation on custom built PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthonyg00

Commendable
Oct 28, 2016
I built this computer around 15months ago and just haven't used it as much as I thought I would so I'm thinking about selling it, but would like to try and get an idea of how much I can get.

The parts are as follows
Intel core i7-4790k processor
Samsung 840 evo 120gig SSD
MSI Z97 PC mate military class4 motherboard
Evga Geforce GTX 970 SC (Has a whine at 90%+ use that has been there since factory but its not too bad)
Corsair 80plus bronze CX750 watt power supply
NZXT Source 210 ATX Mid Tower Case (Black)
500gig HDD (not really sure on brand, it's a stock one out of a dell)
G. Skill Ripjaw ddr3-1600 8gig ram (single stick)

I'm willing to piece it out or sell as whole so if anyone would know also which way would be more profitable that'd be nice to know as well. I have all original boxes (except for tower).

Thanks for any and all help!
-Anthony

Solution
As a whole I'd value that at around $700-800.

Just a disclaimer I've noticed over time, most people think I come in on the low-side of things so you might be able to get more. That's still a very good CPU, and the GPU is still viable for modern gaming. The coil whine and the older CX PSU are the primary reasons I wouldn't value it higher.

Luminary

Admirable
As a whole I'd value that at around $700-800.

Just a disclaimer I've noticed over time, most people think I come in on the low-side of things so you might be able to get more. That's still a very good CPU, and the GPU is still viable for modern gaming. The coil whine and the older CX PSU are the primary reasons I wouldn't value it higher.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.