Keep Getting System Handler Has Stopped Working Error

DIRT8IKE

Commendable
Mar 25, 2016
First off thanks for just looking at this thread because I can't find anything anywhere about this problem. Recently for some reason, I have been getting this error every now and then that says System Handler has stopped working and the only option it gives me is to close the program. Below I have a screen cap of the error. I see no performance hit or problem when this happens and usually I can just keep doing what I'm doing. Sometimes it will even come up as a pair in two windows saying the same thing. I have done a virus scan with Malwarebytes and got nothing. The problem first happened when I left my PC on all day (which is not unusual for me to do) so when the Skyrim Remaster unlocked it would automatically download so when I got home at about 8:15 PM I opened my computer to Skyrim Remastered downloaded but the error in front of anything. This first time it happened there actually was a performance hit and I had to restart my computer. If needed I could get a DxDiag file if needed and I have even looked in task manager for this process and can't see it but I might just be missing it. And another note this happens multiple times in one session on my computer. And if this is also worth mentioning for some reason I have been having this problem with my RAM where when idle or doing something mediocre on my PC the RAM will slowly increase to 95-97% usage and sit there for a good amount of time before it will go back down. I could be sitting on my desktop and this will happen. Any help is appreciated I'm kind of desperate at this point.

Here are the Specs on my PC
CPU: i5-6600k
GPU: EVGA GTX 750ti SuperClocked
Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming M5
RAM: 8GB DDR4-3200 G.Skill
HDD: Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM (Yes I know its pretty bad but its what I have)

Here is the link to the image and as I'm writing this sentence the issue just happened again.
http://imgur.com/S5nyAec

Edit: I found it in task manager and its not a Windows Process so I'm gonna look into it and it is in a folder in Program Files(x86) called syshandlem.
This is the only page I found anything about it when I looked it up

Colif

Win 11 Master
right click start button
choose command prompt (admin)
type SFC /scannow and press enter
once its run, copy/paste this into same window:
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

this will fix it if its windows and not an app you are running

Think syshandle is something to do sql
This function is used only in SQL extension modules, transaction triggers, and user-defined procedures (UDPs). It is used to gain access to the system handle for the current statement. This handle can then be used in other SYS API functions.

http://docs.raima.com/rdms/8_1/Content/SYS/SYSHandle.htm

if you look at your link, all the exe files start with syshandle so it was my clue

Colif

Win 11 Master
its always fun when rdms stands for remote desktop management system and Raima Database Management System... google can't tell them apart .,. though i might just be wasting my time looking for a connection. Just looking at Raima's clients made me wonder http://raima.com/customers/ I wasn't sure. I cannot see syshandle mentioned anywhere else, so had to work with what I had.