Key lag since last Windows 10 update - only in certain programs

BDP_80

Commendable
Oct 30, 2016
Key lag in certain programs since last windows 10 update

I am having 10-20 second keyboard and mouse function lag since the last Windows 10 update.

In the internet explorer program I have lag when trying to type in the web address bar, but no lag when I type anything in the typable sections of the open web page. I have no lag when typing in the search bar on the google home page. I have now lag right now typing in the various sections of this message. Edge has no lag at all in the web address bar.

I have lag when typing in Microsoft Word (Office 2010 version). I connect to my work server through Citrix and everything that is opened up through Citrix also lags. When I open up Citrix on my Windows 7 laptop I have no lag on anything including Citrix.

I have also noticed that when some programs the window open up they are blank and when I minimize then maximize the window again I can see what I had opened.

Any recommendations or known solutions would be much appreciated!

Craig Faustus Buck

Commendable
Oct 31, 2016
I have the same problem, most noticeably in Gmail. I've changed the size of my page file and gotten rid of my Kaspersky (antivirus) plugin (which seemed to have fixed the problem at first, but not for long). I'm at my wits end. The lag is infuriating.