Alternatives to NewEgg?

JoeDaCabbie

Reputable
Feb 7, 2015
I'm in the middle of an unhappy RMA experience with NewEgg. I've bought parts from them exclusively since CompUSA went belly-up, but I've still got $1,000 of parts to buy for my new build and I trust them less now. Are there any viable alternatives out there on a corporate level? I am leary of buying from individual sellers on eBay and the like.

maxalge

Champion
Ambassador

NCIX

amazon

tiger direct

super biiz

NeweggSupport

Honorable
Jun 4, 2013
Hello JoeDaCabbie, Thank you for taking the time to write this post. I apologize for the length in time your RMA has gone through. I would like the chance to take a look into your RMA and see if there are any options to have it expedited. Would you mind emailing us at wecare@newegg.com with your RMA number? I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,
Isaac
[Newegg Support]

Jeff Kaos

Distinguished
Amazon. You might pay a little more (but probably not) but you'll have almost zero hassle with returns. I'm not positive about actual RMA's but I've returned a few faulty components to Amazon and never got the run around. I've heard nothing but bad things about Newegg when it comes to RMA's; I see a lot of "well you probably broke it so we won't fix it"stories from dissatisfied Newegg customers.

I have switched to using B & H - https://www.bhphotovideo.com/

Frankly I tend to avoid newegg these days, they used to be the bees knees when it came to PC parts, but lately they have gone the way of Amazon and started listing scam offers over their own. B & H has very competitive prices and a physical store in New York if you live in that area.