Distinguished
Oct 20, 2013
I have a 42 Inch Plasma TV Panasonic Viera with 600HZ refresh rate
and a 43 Inch Samsung Joy+ 3D TV i forgot if its an LED or Plasma
and a 50 Inch Micromax LED TV

all has 1920 x 1080 Max res
Which one should I use as a computer monitor
If I use the 3D TV will everything in my windows be in 3D
If I use the plasma and if I have a good graphic card will I be able to see even 600 fps IN THE PLASMA
or should I just stick my with large 50 inch 1080p 60Hz LED?
or should I be with my 20inch 1600 X 900 LED monitor

Solution
The Panasonic Viera TVs make excellent monitors. They have almost zero input lag and the response time is infinitely better than that Samsung and Micromax. I do not suggest using the Samsung or Micromax, as they will probably suffer from slow response time and input lag, making it hard to play games with.

So my suggestion is go with the Viera. I have used these TVs as monitors for quite a while and they are more than satisfactory as computer monitors. Be careful to set up a screensaver to prevent burn-in though. Or set up the power settings to shut down the monitor after around 30 minutes of inactivity.

Natsukage

Estimable
Oct 28, 2016
The Panasonic Viera TVs make excellent monitors. They have almost zero input lag and the response time is infinitely better than that Samsung and Micromax. I do not suggest using the Samsung or Micromax, as they will probably suffer from slow response time and input lag, making it hard to play games with.

So my suggestion is go with the Viera. I have used these TVs as monitors for quite a while and they are more than satisfactory as computer monitors. Be careful to set up a screensaver to prevent burn-in though. Or set up the power settings to shut down the monitor after around 30 minutes of inactivity.

Solution