My computer only pops up with bios then blackscreens

Devon_21

Commendable
Nov 2, 2016
After trying to connect to a second monitor i blackscreened. Now I can't access my bios because of ultra fast boot. Is there anything I can do?????

Solution
Please tell us more about your setup. What is your computer? What is the second monitor connected with?

If you unplug your second monitor and do a restart, the issue will be corrected usually. If you cannot see your screen, then I suggest a hard shutoff as last measure. Wait till there is absolutely no HDD activity, then hold your power button for 5 seconds or more, until the PC shuts down. Unplug any monitor that is extra, and restart the PC>

Natsukage

Estimable
Oct 28, 2016
Please tell us more about your setup. What is your computer? What is the second monitor connected with?

If you unplug your second monitor and do a restart, the issue will be corrected usually. If you cannot see your screen, then I suggest a hard shutoff as last measure. Wait till there is absolutely no HDD activity, then hold your power button for 5 seconds or more, until the PC shuts down. Unplug any monitor that is extra, and restart the PC>

Solution