How to display the same image but on two different screens?

Ludaz_

Honorable
Nov 4, 2016
So I've looked this up and everything is about backgrounds. I want to know how I can display the same image full screen on both monitors, with no borders or anything. I already have the 1920x1080 image (to match my monitors). When I try the slideshow thing it does it on the one screen but the other screen goes black and you can't do anything. I hope I don't sound like a complete dumb*ss but need this for making a video!

Solution

Greetings, Ludaz:

It sounds like you want to duplicate your screens. If so, open the Settings app and select System>Display and locate the Multiple displays option. Here you can select Duplicate these displays.

If this doesn't work, you may have to go the BIOS menu and activate the Intel V/T feature. From the...

GreyCatz

Distinguished

Greetings, Ludaz:

It sounds like you want to duplicate your screens. If so, open the Settings app and select System>Display and locate the Multiple displays option. Here you can select Duplicate these displays.

If this doesn't work, you may have to go the BIOS menu and activate the Intel V/T feature. From the log-on screen click the power button in the lower right-hand corner. Hold SHIFT and click Restart. This will open Advanced startup and from here you can launch the BIOS menu (the PC will restart). The Intel feature is probably somewhere under the Advanced tab.

Cheers,
GreyCatz.

Solution

rchris

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2014

Try making a copy of your image (with a different name); then do the slideshow thing. Works for me.