Office 365/IE 11 Copy/Paste issue

Rob_55

Commendable
Nov 7, 2016
Strange issue going on here; whenever I copy/paste to or from Outlook/Office 365 on the web with IE, the text is cutoff after a certain amount of characters and replaced by" ....."

6hlwXEi

http://i.imgur.com/6hlwXEi.png

I just tried an experiment on my system. I went to wikipedia and copied an entire lengthy article, then I opened up a new email in my Office 365/Outlook and pasted the entire article with no problem.

So my next question to you is how much RAM do you have and what does task manager say about available RAM?

Rob_55

Commendable
Nov 7, 2016

http://i.imgur.com/zL63mcp.png

Rob_55

Commendable
Nov 7, 2016
@Rocky, I tried doing as you did with Wikipedia and again, I get the text cut off. This specific computer had been doing this since I upgraded from Windows 7 Pro, 64-Bit to Windows 10 Pro. I have since upgraded my SSD and did a fresh install of Windows 10. The same text cutoff issue exists even with the new drive/clean installation.

Rob_55

Commendable
Nov 7, 2016

Interesting find; no, I cannot....I see the same cutoff text.

From The Doctor to my son Thomas" is a viral video recorded by actor Peter Capaldi and sent to autistic nine-year-old Thomas Goodall to console the child over grief from the death of Goodall's grandmother. Capaldi filmed the video in character as the 12th incarnation of the Doctor in the BBC science-fiction series Doctor Who. Capaldi's message had a positive effect on Thomas; his father said the boy smiled for the first time since learning of his grandmother's death and gained the courage to go to her funeral.

Thomas' father Ross Goodall posted the video to YouTube on 6 November 2014. He later explained to media that he wanted to make the video available to his family and had no idea it would become popular online. CNN reported that after its appearance on YouTube, the video was viewed over 200,000 times in its first 48 hours online. This more than doubled the next day, and less than a week later it had over 900,000 total views. BBC News observed that Capaldi's message had become a viral video, and ITV Ne...

Rob_55

Commendable
Nov 7, 2016

Very odd but I did as the instructions you provided described, rebooted. I then copied/pasted a wikipedia article in it's entireity into MS Word. It appeared to have pasted correctly, pictures included. Then I tried to copy/paste into an IE/Outlook email and the cutoff occured again. Then I went back and tried to paste large amounts of text back into Word and the cutoff appeared again. Very strange.

Rob_55

Commendable
Nov 7, 2016

No, sorry. It was set to the default. I can try to change it back.

*No luck in seeing what the original default was, sorry!