Paying Someone To Build Me A PC

FatalKoala

Commendable
Nov 11, 2016
Hello,

In the past few years Iève always built my own PC. However I had a recet injury thatès prevented me from bulding a PC myself. So while I have the parts, I was thinking of having someone come and build it for me while I pay them a small amount.

Was thinking of putting an ad on craigslist but Im wondering how much would be the right amount to charge if I have all the parts. Just off the top of my head, $50. Thoughts

Solution
50$ is a reasonable deal for craigslist. for most part it's an easy 50$ for someone who knows what they're doing. Price would go up if they have issues with your components. But you could even call up some small computer shops, they would charge something like 50-100$ depending on their set rate.

You could ask a friend or family member and you help out with directions and instructions.
I used to run a small business from home and I built and shipped custom PCs. I charged 50, but I feel like a lot of people might charge more. 50 seems like a fair enough price to me at least.

gussrtk

Honorable
50$ is a reasonable deal for craigslist. for most part it's an easy 50$ for someone who knows what they're doing. Price would go up if they have issues with your components. But you could even call up some small computer shops, they would charge something like 50-100$ depending on their set rate.

You could ask a friend or family member and you help out with directions and instructions.

Solution