Windows 7 fails to find second hard drive even though Windows 10 and the BIOS see it

GoGoJJTech

Commendable
Nov 12, 2016
I bought a new laptop with two drives in it. I'm not a fan of Windows 10, so I decided to dual boot and install Windows 7 (it's on the drive that Windows 10 is not on)
Everything works fine except for the wifi not connecting (I'll save that for another question) and the fact that Windows 7 only sees its own hard drive. The other does not show up in disk management, device manager, or explorer even though Windows 10 on the same machine and the BIOS both see it.

The one Windows 7 cannot find is "Samsung-mzvlv256hchp" and I cannot find drivers for it. I'm bad at computers so I have no idea what I'm doing wrong if anything or if drivers are a thing for me to find.

I tried to install the wifi drivers and the intel rapid storage drivers that lenovo offers but neither have changed my issues.
My friend who has dual booted many machines before is at a total loss as well..

I'm not sure why the wifi and drive aren't cooperating but I hope I can provide enough info for you guys to help me out as I'm new to this :p

Windows 7 Disk Management Proof: https://i.snag.gy/JdHAlt.jpg

GoGoJJTech

Commendable
Nov 12, 2016
I ended up getting driver identifier and installing various drivers for windows 7 and it found one of the unrecognized devices which then installed the missing disk's drivers.