Need Driver for DPTF device Toshiba P55W i7 Haswell

cognus

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2011
had a HDD crash, installed new SSD, clean installed Windows 10 x64. Still cannot find the right driver for PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0A03&SUBSYS_F96A1179
despite a lot of digging.

can anyone help me find this? so-called "PCI Data Acquisition and Signalling" device...

thank you for help!

Solution
i tried to look on toshiba page but there were a few sub models of that laptop

and people post on here all the time with out bothering to look for themselves so please dont take that the wrong way

have you tried driverpack solution online version?

far as i know its safe and as long as you go to the advanced install and deselect the additional software like web browsers and stuff it usually gets all the drivers for you

its the only one of those type of programs i use as it doesnt make you jump through hoops to get your driver or try to sell you anything first etc

cognus

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2011
right, it does sound that way, and isn't.
I did. wouldn't have posted here without doing all the normal diligence
thx

i tried to look on toshiba page but there were a few sub models of that laptop

and people post on here all the time with out bothering to look for themselves so please dont take that the wrong way

have you tried driverpack solution online version?

far as i know its safe and as long as you go to the advanced install and deselect the additional software like web browsers and stuff it usually gets all the drivers for you

its the only one of those type of programs i use as it doesnt make you jump through hoops to get your driver or try to sell you anything first etc

Solution