Nvidia Titan Black triple monitor setup

geronimopilot

Honorable
Jan 14, 2014
Hello,

We currently have a triple monitor setup, (our flight school flight simulator), that features 3 24" 1950X1080 Benq GW2450 monitors being driven by an Nvidia Titan Black GPU. We wish to purchase the Benq XR3501 curved monitor, place that in the center and place the Benq GW2450 monitors on either side to make the triple monitor setup.

Can this be accomplished with no big issues?

The monitors are positioned outside the simulators shell. The 35" Benq will be used as the front "windshield" view, and the smaller GW2450's will be used as the side views....

Thanks

Scott

Solution
The difference in height of the monitors you might be able to compensate for in the drivers. I know that AMD has this feature in their eyefinity drivers. I don't know for sure if that is possible in the latest nvidia drivers. I know their latest drivers support multiprojection which can compensate for the angle of the monitors.

t53186

Distinguished
One possible concern would be the resolution vs. size of the monitors. There may be a distorted view with regard to size of objects as the transition from the front to the sides while running a sim. Might just be a minor distraction.

The difference in height of the monitors you might be able to compensate for in the drivers. I know that AMD has this feature in their eyefinity drivers. I don't know for sure if that is possible in the latest nvidia drivers. I know their latest drivers support multiprojection which can compensate for the angle of the monitors.

Solution