Cheap Triple Monitor Setup

Michael_461

Commendable
Nov 16, 2016
I was wondering what monitors are the best to buy for a cheap 3 way setup.
I'm not looking for an overkill setup but just something that works I have £300 so £100 on each monitor.

thehutti

Distinguished
May 12, 2014
£100 for each monitor is extremely hard to do. Tripple Monitor Setups need a GPU that can handle 3 outputs at the same time. Most of the GPUs do this by using 2 Display Port and 1 HDMI output or a different combination of DP/HDMI and DVI. The Problem is that cheap Monitors often come without display port connector and so you would have to use adapters that add to the overall price. I would not go smaller than 24" for any productive usage. Otherwise it's more recommended to just use 1 or 2 bigger monitors than a tripple setup. For the model you have no big selection you can choose from. Just look what each manufacturer has to offer in the extremely low price class and live with it. With £300 I would go for a nice 27" 1440p single monitor instead of 3 extremely cheap garbage monitors.

Michael_461

Commendable
Nov 16, 2016

My GPU is a GTX 760 which uses two DVI's and one HDMI but I have adpaters anyways so that isn't much of a problem, I should of provided more information my rig isn't for gaming I do game a bit but I code much more and I like having more monitors for multiple tasks so a monitor that outputs 60hz with 1080p would do fine for me tbh wether I can get three for £300 idk.

TRENDING THREADS