Computer wont boot and still no display.

Lphc01

Commendable
Nov 16, 2016
I tried to do the instructions from the other threads but still no hope.

My computer wont boot I tried clearing the cmos, reseated everything, my Mobo is new and also my psu.

I also tried the 1 memory thing to see if it will boot but still no luck.

It is connected to my graphics card hdmi, I also tried the Vga connected to a DVI no luck also.

It was working the last night then the next day it wont boot. It shows no display from both hdmi and vga is it my graphics card? because my graphics card is, I think 3 years old but I'm not having any glitches from it or anything it still works fine that night.

The problem is that it wont boot and no display. Whenever I press the on button all the fans are spinning and All Led lights are lit. Everything is good but It's not booting.

Whenever I turn it off pressing the button again it shuts down immediately when I pressed it.

I really need help because I'm still a noob in building but I'm learning :))

My computer is

Mobo: gigabyte 970-gaming
Psu: corsair RM650x
Memory:2x ddr3 hyperx 4gb
Graphics: Amd HD 7850

Sorry for bad English :))

Solution
First check if your 4 or 8 pin CPU power is plugged into the motherboard. If this doesn't work try taking the CPU, motherboard, and RAM out of the case and set it on the motherboard box. This tests if theres a ground to the case. If it works outside the case then it could be the standoffs or io plate grounding. You can get plastic standoffs if this is the case.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA27C3TZ2280&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC-_-pla-_-HI+-+Wire+%26+Cable+Connectors+%26+Insulation-_-9SIA27C3TZ2280&gclid=CJ3z6LPcrtACFdgagQod__AOYQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

skitszo

Honorable
does your CPU have a onboard graphics unit? take out the graphics card and try the onboard graphics..... if you have some other graphics card anywhere try that. If you have a different cable to the monitor.. try that.
hook your computer up to a different monitor or a modern TV to test the video feed.

WasOnConsole

Reputable
Dec 23, 2015

^^

First check if your 4 or 8 pin CPU power is plugged into the motherboard. If this doesn't work try taking the CPU, motherboard, and RAM out of the case and set it on the motherboard box. This tests if theres a ground to the case. If it works outside the case then it could be the standoffs or io plate grounding. You can get plastic standoffs if this is the case.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA27C3TZ2280&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC-_-pla-_-HI+-+Wire+%26+Cable+Connectors+%26+Insulation-_-9SIA27C3TZ2280&gclid=CJ3z6LPcrtACFdgagQod__AOYQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

Solution