Display Settings Won't Stick

jaxxsteele

Commendable
Nov 6, 2016
Hey guys I had a question so basically my new monitor is very grey scaled if you know what I mean. I just bought it brand new its the VGH245H Asus gaming monitor. Basically not only my games but my desktop is very grey and dull. I used Nvidia control panel and changed my desktop settings higher the digital vibrance. It's weird because it is alreadt at 50% and it isnt applied and all i have to do is click the slider and not even change the values and it goes to normal. I can apply the settings but as soon as I open a game or anything they go back to the normal greyscale and it's hard to enjoy games because they look so dull and boring. Thanks in advance guys!

Solution
Nevermind guys found the solution if you are having the same problem! In Nvidia Control panel under the display tab press resolution and scroll down and change the setting that says limited to full! Thanks!

jaxxsteele

Commendable
Nov 6, 2016
Nevermind guys found the solution if you are having the same problem! In Nvidia Control panel under the display tab press resolution and scroll down and change the setting that says limited to full! Thanks!

Solution