Need help choosing a RGB keyboard

I am thinking of getting the Razer Blackwidow X Chroma or the Crosair Strife. I watched some reviews and also found this $70 keyboard that's even cheaper now. Link: http:// Please help me decide and thanks for the replies.
3 answers Last reply
More about choosing rgb keyboard
  1. Can't go wrong with any. Both are amazing, altough it is known that the Razer's lights are a bit more brighter than Corsair's. You can check the K70 as well, it has wrist rest and volume controls: don't forget that when you buy Razer's products, you are paying for the brand too.
  2. rubervaldo66 said:
    Can't go wrong with any. Both are amazing, altough it is known that the Razer's lights are a bit more brighter than Corsair's. You can check the K70 as well, it has wrist rest and volume controls: don't forget that when you buy Razer's products, you are paying for the brand too.

Yeah currently I have the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 I like it but I just want a RGB keyboard.
  3. Well, as I said, the Razer RGB's shines the most. Altough you can buy the Corsair's just to feel you bought something "new", instead of just updating for lights, since there aren't any changes besides that and your current one.
Ask a new question

Read More

Keyboards Corsair Razer