***Please Close***WTB ASUS Rampage IV ROG Black Edition (X79)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liusizhe0905

Honorable
Nov 10, 2013
I am currently looking for a motherboard upgrade. Please message me if you have ASUS Rampage IV ROG Black Edition (X79 chipset) that you want to sell. Thank you very much!

Solution
Well, it is a unique model...so you might have trouble finding one that's reasonably priced.

But all used intel parts are overpriced right now... And most people realize that an X79 is good enough for every single game even in the next few years. Most i7 extreme of 3rf/4th gen are as good if not better than the current consumer level i7-6xxx for gaming...

liusizhe0905

Honorable
Nov 10, 2013
I am asking in the forum because I am trying to get a reasonable price, instead of listing on ebay. There is no way that you can sell your X79 board at more than 200$ these days given the fact that X99 boards are abundant and indeed way cheaper than 400$...

Natsukage

Estimable
Oct 28, 2016
Well, it is a unique model...so you might have trouble finding one that's reasonably priced.

But all used intel parts are overpriced right now... And most people realize that an X79 is good enough for every single game even in the next few years. Most i7 extreme of 3rf/4th gen are as good if not better than the current consumer level i7-6xxx for gaming...

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.